"Patchouli" FO??

Toni S.

• 4 weeks later...
Just invest in the EO. It is very much worth it. I think you can still get it about $30. pp. ....

I forgot to say the real Patchouli ages. It gets stronger and deeper smelling the longer you have it.

Unless you get some of the absolute garbage I got from Camden Grey. I think this patch was distilled terribly, and it's got that awful burnt smell to it. Another EO from them (I think it was sandalwood) was the same way, and I'm scared to buy patchouli and sandalwood EOs now. :(

• 3 weeks later...
Just invest in the EO. It is very much worth it. I think you can still get it about $30. pp. A little goes a very long way. You can mix it with other cheaper oils too like sweet orange that is only $8.00 pp. That is much cheaper than any FO. I recently made an orange, Patch, lavender at only 3%. It was super strong, enough to fill a few rooms. There's nothing like the real thing. You could charge more for EO candles too.

I forgot to say the real Patchouli ages. It gets stronger and deeper smelling the longer you have it.

Where can you get 16oz of patcholi EO for $30?