Has anyone tried Colorado Organics?

SpaceGirl

Saw their link in the supplier by state thread.... being in Colorado the will call pickup is a real draw (no shipping costs - yay!). Website is http://coloradoorganics.net/index.asp I'm very interested in any EO reviews -- check out those prices! :shocked2: I about dropped my jaw. And the lip balm tubes are cheaper than any other place I've seen. Makes me wonder what I'm missing..... :undecided

Hi SpaceGirl! I am in Colorado too and not far from Colorado Organics. I got an invitation for their grand opening and I can't remember if it was the end of last year or the beginning of this year, but I couldn't attend. I was just starting up my business at that time so I thought I would visit them at some point but I haven't done that yet. Right now I get my EO's from MMS and Snowdrift, occassionally Glory Bee for those hard to find ones. I need to check Colorado Organics out and save on shipping! They also offer classes. I wish they were open when I first was learning about soap and b&b!