Totally Different...

HeavenScentU

It is always nice to see stuff for the guys, most things I see at fairs are for the women. (and i mostly see woman dragging their husbands around to all the booths...lol)

I went to a show weekend before last and there was a lady there selling kaleidoscopes her husband made from really nice wood. They were really nice and expensive. I bought a key chain for my dad that separates so you can put your house keys on one end and your car keys on the other end. It was really nice looking.

Sounds like a job for one of those phone cameras. LOL Just pretend you're making a phone call and snap a picture. I don't have one, so I have no idea if a flash goes off on them or not.

You could probably make plain soap with no smell, and add a meltable image of nascar numbers, and guys would scoff them up. I don't know about the copyright things, but I know some guys go nuts for anything with their favorite drivers numbers on them. My husband actually bought a pair of slippers one time, with Jeff Gordon's number on them. LOL ;)

Great idea!

At my show a few weeks ago, I had one end of my table 'For Him' which had men's scents and gift packages. They sold well, and I got orders for a dozen bars each in two fragrances I DIDN'T have, Cedar Mint & Dragon's Blood. They are made and being delivered Friday.