Has onyone bought GOOD 6006 wax recently?

Hi, I purchased a bad batch of 6006 wax this past summer. Just could not get it wicked right no matter what I kept trying.Wick kept drowning out. It was brought to my attention that it may be a bad batch. A fellow candletech member was kind enough to send me some of an old batch to try and it wicked and burned beautiful right away. Using wicks that wouldn't work with the wax I bought. So, it had to have been a bad batch. Has anyone recently bought 6006 wax that is familiar with it and has used it for some time and would recognize right away if it was a bad batch and has gotten a good batch? If you have where was it purchased and what is the batch number please? I really appreciate the info if you're willing to share. I don't know what my bad batch number was. I didn't keep the box from the case assumming it was okay. It was purchased at BCN. I contacted them about it but never heard back. Thanks again!

Sandra

Sandra,

I will try to email you my results tomorrow. I didn't forget you and Carole. I had a lot of ceramic candle containers to get out over the holidays. To make it brief, the cases of 6006 I got from CS is good. I have burned 12 different containers and scents and wicks with very good results. I will send you more info tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Rae:undecided

• 1 month later...