Last two Day Sale of the Season...Wish me luck!!

MaggieMay

Its Been a long Haul...I do the Farmers Market from May to October...which ended our Thanksgiving Weekend..I have had two Major Sales...which were very successful with lots of return customers...Lots of sign ups for the website..Things Are looking good!!!!!!! I have no Complaints...I also gained One wholesale account...

Today is the Start of my Two day sale...Out Little Town has a Country Christmas shopping weekend...The Santa Claus parade tongiht, Midnight madness shopping... A Country dance with Kenny Hess...Santa Pictures....I set up my Displays today, sale starts at 2 goes and tol 10 pm...Then back again Saturday Morning 9-5...

All the boxes are stocked with products...Monkey fart soaps and Bubble bath, Bubble baths and bath bombs, Lumps of Coal Soaps, Grease Monkey Soaps, Chefs Smell Repel Soaps, Wishing I was fishin soaps...These are just some of the products I have to offer..I hope I sell sell sell...Wish me luck....

HO HO HO its off to the Show I go.....:D:laugh2:

Hugs Maggie

Thanks everyone! The show was a success...Sold lots of product...

Defintely my load was lighter going home....Need to do some restocks for the website..Restock the shelves at my Sis's Espresso coffee show...Do up the gift basket orders...Then I am off on a week or two of a well deserved vacation...

Top Seller was Satsuma,, in the hand and foot balms, shea butter lotions, Butterfly Buff bars....Sold lots of lip balms and off course SOAPS....

Hope you had a great sale. Love the names of your soaps..

Thank you! I love coming up with creative names...my customers also love the names too...:D

Is your lump of coal black. Just curious..

Yes they are Black....and they sold well...

OH Cara that glass of wine sounds devine...Raspberry by any chance or maybe a cooler instead...We deserve it HUN...

Hugs Maggie