Blogspot Design - Opinions Needed

Jadryga

I've just done up something quick for my new blogspot, just need some opinions on the banner.

http://chamomilelabs.blogspot.com

What pops through your mind when you look at the graphic on the left?

DH has his own opinion, but I'm not sure if he's over-analyzing. I don't really see what he's seeing. I'll say what he thinks later once I have some opinions so I don't influence anyone.

Be honest!

TIA,

Wen

I'm not offended or anything, don't worry (lol), it was just very unexpected! But well, I appreciate the honesty. That's a german chamomile flower... I guess it's a probable opinion, considering flowers are technically the genitals of a plant... then again, so long as my customers don't scrutinize it too closely, I should be safe :whistle:

I love the blog it is nice, the only thing I see and this is stretching it to the "nth degree" is the little tendrals Leaves at the top kinda resemble eyes and the other part could look like a smiling mouth getting ready to take a bite out of the flower, but that is really really stretching it and I would have never looked that close if you wouldn't have said look at the graphic to the left. I think it is outstanding.

Janis

Ok, thank you very much everyone!

DH said the leaves behind the flowers looked "ethnic", which made him think "tribal", which made him think of not bathing much which made him think "unclean", which goes against the whole soap thang. It was a bit far-fetched to me... DH usually has good insight, though the flipside is that he sometimes overanalyzes, and I wasn't sure if this was one of those times.

It was definitely interesting hearing everyone's opinion! :laugh2:

My husband caught the "top of the head" thing -- I think you have to be looking for that exactly to see it, but..... some people will.

He suggested coloring the middle of the flower a page yellow? Don't know how that would go with your color scheme.

Really like the page, by the way!