Whats a good parasoy for votives?

I am getting so tired of waiting forever for my candles to cure, and how half the scents I try dont have hot throw. I am using good quality oils, and ky puresoy, and ky natural votive/pillar wax. People who have tried them like them, but I dont love them. lol. I want to dye them also. They just look nicer that way I think. I am thinking of sampling the IGI 6006, but I know thats just for containers. So, what could I try as a parasoy blend for votives? I want a wax that performs like soy, however doesnt have all the issues with tons of FO's not throwing and taking forever to cure. When people want candles, I have normally always poured the candles when they order. So I will need something that doesnt take forever to cure. I cant handle all the soy baloney lol, but i like the clean burn. Oh and I use mostly lx or htp wicks and like to use around 8% FO in case that helps, so i wouldnt want something that cant hold much FO. Thanks for your help!

I think I have just the wax for you - IGI 6028. It holds 6% FO, but its a paraffin blend which throw better IMO. I really think you'll like it. You'll faint when you see how easy it releases out of votive and other molds. I use either LX or zinc - I think the zincs are actually a bit better in this for votives. (Here are a set of tealights, 2 and 3 ounce votives, and pillars.)

post-98-139458383061_thumb.jpg

Do you think 6% FO will really make a knock your socks off votive? lol. I have one lit now, with the ky votive pillar blend, and man it is STRONG! But, its one of the VERY few I can get to have excellent hot throw. Its cinnamon sticks scent too. I just want something that is easier to work with and doesnt take forever with the curing, and something that throws most fo's better. Maybe I will give that a shot. Where would you find that wax? Im in illinois. Dont know if theres any place near me. Thanks very much for your help! Those candles look great!

When people talk of throw - it really is subjective, so all one can do is try a slab (btw, its pretty easy to cut - but its not as soft as the KY Parasoy). I know I constantly make comments like "god can't you smell that?" and DW is like "uhm... no" ... and ALL cinnamons smell strong to me!

I get mine from CandleScience. I use it because I was looking for an easier than paraffin wax to clean out of votive holders and that was at least part soy and had that creamy soy look, but burned better (you can hug the walls of the pillars). The finish on them is PERFECT also. Love that. Anyway, works great for me.

Oh - I also want to mention before I forget. I am experimenting with slowing the burns on the votives. The wax burns VERY easily even with zinc wicks. I'm going to go down a size or two, or else try to increase the MP a bit. I'm really finicky with how my votives burn. A non-trimming needed votive would be perfect, but even with a tight-fitting container I need to trim. (Don't know if this is usual, but its always been for me - even with KY's votive wax).