How do you keep your jars clean?

ubure

I do wear gloves sometimes, the ladies gardening gloves with the rubber grippy nubs on the palms. They protect my hands from getting burned when I'm wiping out a hot pouring pot or presto pot (I'm a wuss, lol) and the rubber grips stop the handle from slipping out of my hands too (good if you tend to be clutzy like me sometimes). For fingerprints, baby wipes or alcohol wipes are handy. HTH!

After cleaning the jars in a solution of Parson's Sudsy Ammonia and HOT water, then allowing the jars to air-dry upside down, I never touch the inside of the container again. The jars stay upside down until they are wicked. I wear gloves when wicking. Any fingerprints on the outside after pouring can be quickly removed before attaching labels, lids, etc. using a lint-free cloth or paper towel moistened with GlassPlus or any ammonia-based glass cleaner. HTH :D

I wash all my jars in the dishwasher before wicking them and dry on the heat cycle with rinse aid. Yep, I am OCD with fingerprints too. I wick my jars using an Ez Wick Setter and I wipe the outsides after they are done before they are labeled using industrial window cleaner on paper towel. :) I could not work in gloves if ya paid me to. I don't even wear them when I make CP soap.