Jo Ann

Insurance for soap makers  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Insurance for soap makers

• Do you make soap and are insured
    • Do you make soap and are not insured
    • Do you make & sell soap and are insured
    • Do you make & sell soap and are not insured

we have all our insurance thru ***** **** (i use asteriks out of deference for all those ppl who had this insurance when the storm hit) and i am gonna ask them how much it is thru them.

That is why I don't sell, I can't afford the insurance but I would love to sell.

Do a search for a Crafters Guild in you state and read their web site. Chances are, they have an insurance company that they go through for candles and soap makers. They generally get better rates because of so many members. But be aware, you have to pay in up front once a year generally and you have to keep up your membership with the guild in order to contiune the same discount rate.

My insurance will have to be updated when I go to sell but that won't be for over 6 months at least.

Fire

thanx fire, but they where too much, you have to have memberships...alot of times you can get a decent deal with your home insurance

Just know too that a lot of times your homeowners insurance will drop you if they find out you are running a candle and/or B&B out of your home or even making the stuff in your home.