pvc pipe mold stuck?

Melanie

I would imagine many of you have tried this but I havent seen it and sis it today so thought I would share. I lined my mold with a silicone baking sheet purchased from walmart and my soap is gonna slide right out. Thank heavens I thought I was gonna have to beat it . :yay:

I was just wondering, does it really slide out? because silicone baking sheets are made so the side that goes on the counter/cookie sheet is very smooth and very sticky. it is called non-slip surface. so, if you put the surface to the inside of PVC pipe, your silicone will stay there. or that IS the plan and you are sliding the actual soap out? I'm really curious, because at some point i did think about using one of those sheets but went with the thin plastic sheet instead.

Its not a plan it actually worked. After reading about all the stuck pipe soup, I was afraid to try it. So I bought freezer paper and the silicone liner . Put the paper in first then the silocone and ,,,, when I took the bottom off the pip I shook it a couple of times and out it slipped. Just as -++++++pretty as a picture. I am a relatice rookie so the last thing K need is another problem wth my soap.