WHOA!!! Bert's Tea Leaf & Grapefruit!

jbren

I got this specifically for soap, but tried it in a soy candle today...the cold throw is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING...I can't wait to burn it. I also made Exotic Teak and the cold throw is nice on that too...the the TL&G blows it out of the water!

I also tried SeaGlass in soap the other day, and it riced really badly. Smells like Rice Flower & Shea to me.

I got this specifically for soap, but tried it in a soy candle today...the cold throw is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING...I can't wait to burn it. I also made Exotic Teak and the cold throw is nice on that too...the the TL&G blows it out of the water!

I also tried SeaGlass in soap the other day, and it riced really badly. Smells like Rice Flower & Shea to me.

what supplier is this?

oh man lol I just ordered from her sale and I looked and looked and looked at this one but then decided to go with another scent instead...oh well another reason for me to place another order...but not till AFTER the new year:laugh2:

oh man lol I just ordered from her sale and I looked and looked and looked at this one but then decided to go with another scent instead...oh well another reason for me to place another order...but not till AFTER the new year:laugh2:

I just made a note on your order to throw you in a sample of the TL & GF :yay: It's really grapefruity and I normally don't like grapefruit scents, but I love both of the ones I have for some reason. I guess because they don't have that bitterness to them.