Color Mixing Help Please

I have a really great scent, but I'm having trouble mixing the right color, and I can't figure it out. I want the same color as the alcohol, Hpnotiq.

106803_big.jpg

Yesterday, I tried half an aqua dye chip and a few drops of royal blue liquid dye, and ended up with a light seafoamy looking blue/green. I guess you could say I'm color challenged on this one, but I really want to achieve the icy blue above. This FO rocks, and my best friend is a real fan of this liquor and I want to suprise him with a Hpnotiq wickless candle for his birthday next week.

Personally, I would use white from a dye block, and little drops of royal blue until I was happy with the color. I don't think there should be any green in there.....
Since there are other very effective ways of doing it, I would suggest avoiding that white dye block. It's a pigment block and adds wick clogging stuff to your candle. There is a turquoise color block to make things easy for you, and if the wax isn't a pre-blend I think you'll probably want some vybar or UA or gloss poly in there to opacify it.