super cust. testimonial

katshe

What can I do with this

I have a customer that emailed me about how much she liked everything she bought and it is so sweet

What can I do with it ...I do not have a website but I do have a brochure

I was thinking at my next home party in dec that I would have customers write a testimonial and enter each in a drawing for a gift basket and then use them somehow to get the word out about my products

Any Ideas?

Not good at marketing but I am very excited about the customer feedback I have been getting email and over the phone.:yay:

Until my website is up, I'm actually using a blogspot as a reference spot. Maybe you could have a blogspot for your stuff, and pop the testimonials in there? :D

Either way, collect them, testimonials are always valuable marketing tools... sometimes they're what convinces a customer to fork out the greens... I always like reading reviews and testimonials... though I've always credited the term "review" a little more integrity than "testimonial".

The more I use the computer and hear of all the scams and dirty practices out there the more jaded I get. It's sad to say but I don't really believe anything I read on line anymore. When I see testimonials I never read them because I figure they are made up.

Sad I know. :undecided

LateNight, I'm with you on this but it's so sad. I had some good comment form my customers, the latest is really "shouting" (the customer wrote me "SPECTACULAR!" and a lot of lines with "THANKS"), but I know people can suspect these are made up on purpose.. really sad.. so I don't publish them.