Frosted Metro/Status Jars

cleanglow

Just talked to Paula at the Jar Store.....the frosted 12 oz metro is till available on their site. Use the search on the right of the site, and select 12 oz and it will show up there.

I'll have to call again. I was told that they are discontinuing all of their frosted glass once it all selss out. I saw they still have the 12 oz, but I'm trying to prepare ahead of time, you know?

Call Paula and ask her how many of the ones you want are left in stock...then ask her about them discontinuing it. Would seem strange to me if they did, but she didn't say anything to me about a discontinuation. I'm interested in knowing what she tells you. We use the Jar Store as our main source, and often buy the frosted containers for special orders.

I did call again yesterday just to confirm. They are discontinuing all of their frosted glass. They are switching from having their glass made in China, to an American company. Jessica said that they have sent out notification to those who mainly buy their frosted glass. She said they have plenty of the 12 oz in stock, but I'm not going to add something that won't be around long term, or at least not something that I know will be gone in the near future. If you look, you'll see that the 8 oz is already off of their site.