What would you do?

logcabinmomma

I have a customer who just bought an 8 oz candle in a container that I have tested out the wazoo with the same wick, wax, fo etc, that I had tested up one side and down the other. I JUST had another customer rave about her candle which happens to be the EXACT same batch, container, etc. Well, the new customer has said that she had it lit for 4 hours and still couldn't smell it in her BATHROOM and never did smell it. Hmmm... I KNOW this person and I don't necessarily not believe her, but I don't know how it could be. I offered to replace it for her with another fragrance at no charge IF she returns it, but she told me no, she loves the cold throw... I have another candle she special ordered (same size, just a fragrance that I didn't have made up for the holidays). I was planning to just give her the new candle for free, but I really want the other candle back and she's not giving it up!!! So I don't particularly want to give her this candle she ordered for free, but I want her more than happy. Sigh. Now what?!?! I'm happy to trade her out for it... What would you do???

-Kristi

Replace the one she got with the exact same Frangrance and get back the one she says does not have a throw.

That way you can test this candle and won't be double guessing yourself about the hot throw.

Then charge her for the special order. :D

That's what I would do...santa cool