candle paints

I can't say enough good things about these candle paints I've found...I bought my first batch from someone on the classy's, I had never seen these before..I just loved them so I went to the website and ordered a whole bunch more...my paints arrived today, with a free gift which is always nice and a candle craft idea book..inside of the book were stencils which is an idea I never thought to use. The company is marvy uchida..the paints are actual colored wax that comes in pens (about the size of a std magic marker) only fly in my ointment is that I'm left handed so once I just made sure I always work from right to left they're a cinch to use..the wax will harden in 24 hours and then finito. I have a rose stenciled pillar curing right now. I added diamond dust to the wet paint and so far, if I can stay away from it and not touch it for 24 hours it should be fabulous. If you're looking for an easy way to personalize candles this has got to be it. Will take photo tomorrow and add link.