looking for some GREAT scents

becky0404

I know I need to test for myself to see what works in my wax, but I thought I'd start with asking all you experts here. I'm looking for recommendations for the following scents:

Apple Pie

a vanilla buttercream crunch kind of scent (I know about JS,but are there any others?)

Blueberry cobbler type scent

Orchid

a good,unique pomegranite

apple cider

I am about to place an order with Tennesee Candle Supply and Candle Source so if any from there are not to be missed I'd love to know. I'm looking for STRONG scents as I use palm and like 'em strong :P .

For a good unique Pomegranate try Sage & Pomegranate from Candle Science. I am loving this scent, nice and strong in GB415.

For straight Pomegranate you can't beat TCS.

I use Apple Danish from Heartfelt for my Hot Apple Pie. It's extremely strong in pure soy, I can cut way back on this FO.

Karen

From TCS-

I've turned my mother into a This Old House addict- a wonderful, layered scent with top note pine, middle, applesauce, bottom, pipe tobacco... it's scrumtious!

Amish Harvest is a brown sugar and cinnamon bakery smell that is strong and GOOD.

Spicy Apples and Peaches is the smell you think of when you think of walking into a small town Gatlinburg Christmas shoppe. And Strong!!!

Peach Magnolia Raspberry is layered and yummy!

Warm Orange Gingerbread is a baked tangy spiced gingerbread with a bit of sweet orange thrown in...

Those are the ones of the top of my head anyway!

-Kristi