My oven caught on fire!!!!

LORD!!! I'm jumping up and down going, "OH, God! Oh, God!!" LOL!

Threw a breaker and then burned out. The smoke alarm finally quit bleeting!!!

NOW - how do I warm my candle jars? How long does it take with a heating gun?

The miracle was - I thought my computer was blown also - but it was only the breaker shutting off that saved it - Thank you God!!! :laugh2:

Goodness! What were you doing? Just run the heat gun over them. I warm them just enough to where my hand can still touch the jar. I'd hate to have my jar burst from too much heat...

I was running between two cabinets trying to find some baking soda!

My friend told me not to even turn on the top to keep my pour pot warm. I think I may need to wait.

I really needed to pour these couple of scents today, but I guess that will have to wait. Lord, my husband is going to be furious!!!!!! lol!

Do you always use the heat gun? That seems like so much trouble. Thanks for the info. If I'm testing and need just a couple of jars I'll warm them in the microwave with water in the jar and then wipe it dry. Several candle jars would be way too much trouble.

It appears to be an electrical short. I'm wondering if I should unplug it. I'm afraid to touch it.

Sears is having a no interest sale through 2009! Yeah, I wanted a new stove!

My son's cell phone keeps going off and scaring me to death. It has a lock feature, so I'm going to stick it under his pillow!!! lol!

I have been wanting a new refrigerator and I can't for the world of me get it to tear up. It's not but 29 years old, you would think it would break down for good:p :P

Lay hands on that thing and say, "In Jesus name!" lol!

There was this awful naked women statue outside of a Mexican restaurant around here - right on the street!!! I couldn't believe it!

When I would drive by I would say, "Jesus, would you please have them remove that statue or close that place down." It is closed for good! :yay:

grama,

This summer my not even 3 friggin' yr old fridge died on me. :mad: My wonderful big brother came by with his 20 yr old fridge and told me to keep it in the garage "just in case". (then I could just roll it down the driveway for the garbage) (lol)

That thing is UGLY but it's more reliable than my two brand new appliances with all those computer parts in them. (I still wonder why everyone puts computer boards right by water, cold or in this case hot ovens and think it's safe)

Trust me grama keep your old reliable, because it really sucks to try and figure out how to feed a family with just a cooler.

Karen B

grama,

This summer my not even 3 friggin' yr old fridge died on me. :mad: My wonderful big brother came by with his 20 yr old fridge and told me to keep it in the garage "just in case". (then I could just roll it down the driveway for the garbage) (lol)

That thing is UGLY but it's more reliable than my two brand new appliances with all those computer parts in them. (I still wonder why everyone puts computer boards right by water, cold or in this case hot ovens and think it's safe)

Trust me grama keep your old reliable, because it really sucks to try and figure out how to feed a family with just a cooler.

Karen B

Isn't that the truth! I have an old "olive green" Osterizer blender that just keeps turning!

aww! welp good luck getting that new oven lol!

He'll probably fix it and keep the old one, knowing him!!! I'll be so disappointed.

I'm going to suggest that we buy a new one, fix the old and sell it.

It's just that it has ONE big burner and THREE little ones. I've always hated this stove.

Dear lord. I am glad that you are alright.

Thank you!

I just got home with my new Frigidaire time bake oven!!!

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

I think we will put a new element in the old one, move that out into the shop, move his table saw out and....... that works for me!!!! :laugh2:

were you praying for it to catch fire :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: try praying the heater in my car will start working since your good with the heat stuff but now mind you I need that old station wagon so we don't want it getting to hot:yay: I've been praying for it and I ain't getting thru so you try it let you know how warm it is tomorrow:cheesy2: Mavis

were you praying for it to catch fire :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: try praying the heater in my car will start working since your good with the heat stuff but now mind you I need that old station wagon so we don't want it getting to hot:yay: I've been praying for it and I ain't getting thru so you try it let you know how warm it is tomorrow:cheesy2: Mavis

LOL! Okay, praying!!!!