Is there a wick ...

...that is between CDN 18 and CDN 20? I'm despairing over wicking a tumbler, 3'' in diameter, palm wax, the CDN 16 leaves a rim of about 0,2', and even with the CDN 18 I don't get a full melt pool after the second and third burn. But the CDN 20 is much too large:mad: :mad: :mad:

Any advice for me??

Thanks ahead!

This IS strange... a CDN 14 works great for a 3" palm pillar, but DOES leave a shell, so I would think that a CDN 16 would work great...:confused:

Are you burning these all the way down? Palm wax containers often do not "catch up" with the hangup until the last half of the container... ;)

Hi Stella,

yes, strange, isn't it? I have no problems whatever with a CD 12 for thoses said 3'' pillars...maybe it's the scent?

Oh, I forgot: yes, I do let them burn halfway down. Maybe I should have another talk with them (yes, I admit it: I do talk to my supplies!).

Or maybe somebody comes up with something geniously!

Definitely not a genius answer, but I think the only answer when you get stuck between sizes is to try a different wick series. You could try CDs they work similarly and you may find them to be the inbetween size you are looking for.