Best Patchouli ?

Mountain_Annie

Thanks much! :)

Could you recommend a good Christmas "mixer" for patchouli?

Or does that scent go with anything in the Christmas category? :)

Mt Annie

===============

There are better ones. While the EO appears to be the ultimate, I don't think you're gonna want to pay the price IF you can find it.

Soooooooo look at Tri-State or Peaks (IMO)

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ...

You know, I really wonder what a patch and cranberry blend would be like, even those two together with say a splash of vanilla, and then maybe another blend that might be patch and balsam with a touch of mint and ... (oh now you have me wanting to try this out lol!)

Patch and cinnamon, patch and sandalwood, patch and clove or an orange clove would probably be really nice, patch and vanilla might work well, but seems rather blah to me, because vanilla would tone that patch down and us hippy heads might not love it as much.

Goodness if you had cinnamon balsam and patch I bet it would be nice too.

If you try any of these, please let me know how they went as I don't get to experiment for now :(

Wow! Thanks for the awesome mixing ideas. I'll definitely give them a try. The Cranberry / Patchouli sounds really nice as does the patchouli/orange clove! Ok...I'll HAVE to try one of these...if not both...over the weekend. You've both been a huge help.

I'm wondering how patchouli and 'Brown Sugar-Fig' might blend. Hmmm.

Has anyone tried those 2 together?

Thanks guys!

Mt Annie

==========================================

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ...

You know, I really wonder what a patch and cranberry blend would be like, even those two together with say a splash of vanilla, and then maybe another blend that might be patch and balsam with a touch of mint and ... (oh now you have me wanting to try this out lol!)

Patch and cinnamon, patch and sandalwood, patch and clove or an orange clove would probably be really nice, patch and vanilla might work well, but seems rather blah to me, because vanilla would tone that patch down and us hippy heads might not love it as much.

Goodness if you had cinnamon balsam and patch I bet it would be nice too.

If you try any of these, please let me know how they went as I don't get to experiment for now :(

I'm wondering how patchouli and 'Brown Sugar-Fig' might blend. Hmmm.

Has anyone tried those 2 together?

Thanks guys!

Mt Annie

==========================================

Maybe it'll make the BSF smell good lol!

You could try a patch and juniper breeze blend maybe. Patch and juniper ought to mellow that pine like scent. Try a patch and peppermint even.

I'd probably start with equal mixes of what you're using (do the Q-tip or cotton ball trick first) unless it's like a potent mint, then make it a 2:1 ration type of thing with less mint.