Plug your ears- it's about PUMPKIN lol

logcabinmomma

I can't get over how much more I love this scent every time I light it! CS's pumpkin souffle is AWESOME! I've done pumpkin pies, pumpkin spice, pumpkin crunch cake, blah blah blah.... I LIKE pumpkins, but this has this awesome fresh baked creamy smell to it I can almost taste. Seriously, this one smells EXACTLY like my fresh baked pumpkin cream cheese muffins. And the scent seems to get smoother the longer it cures. And STRONG. A 4 oz apothacary will scent my great room, kitchen, and the hallway upstairs (no easy feat).

I know, it's pumpkin, but WOW. It's PUMPKIN lol.

-Kristi

I can't get over how much more I love this scent every time I light it! CS's pumpkin souffle is AWESOME! I've done pumpkin pies, pumpkin spice, pumpkin crunch cake, blah blah blah.... I LIKE pumpkins, but this has this awesome fresh baked creamy smell to it I can almost taste. Seriously, this one smells EXACTLY like my fresh baked pumpkin cream cheese muffins. And the scent seems to get smoother the longer it cures. And STRONG. A 4 oz apothacary will scent my great room, kitchen, and the hallway upstairs (no easy feat).

I know, it's pumpkin, but WOW. It's PUMPKIN lol.

-Kristi

LOL :laugh2: i do love pumpkin scents too! I havent tried this one tho ...lol i wont allow you to tempt me tho...nope i will not :laugh2:

I like it too! It's not a spice pumpkin but it has an awesome throw. I was surprised on another post that so many people commented that they dislike it. Just a word of warning, use it at a lower %. Some have reported FO seepage after a few weeks. It throws very well so don't worry that it will change the throw.