Need ideas for logo

shell1226

Looking for ideas for a logo. My business name is Wicked Wicks of the East, but I don't want the obvious tornado or anything like that.

Any ideas? Right now I am just using some candle that I found in clipart, but I want something more unique.

Let me know of any ideas or suggestions. After I know what I want, I'll be looking for quotes on creating the logo.

OK I'll try.

YOur name makes me focus in on the wick and flame. So what about some kind of line drawing of a flame that has just a hint of a secondary form in it, maybe a tornado (that you don't want but it does come immediately to mind), the ruby red slippers or something else just vaguely occultish.

I thinking the kind of thing where at first glance you have a simple flame, but on closer look there is a secondary form would make it memorable. If it was a line drawing or something else simple it could be elegant yet intriguing.

If only I could draw well enough to show you the kind of thing I am thinking about.:cry2:

That's actually a very good idea. I don't mind the tornado or something being in there somewhere, I just didn't want it to be the focus.

I really like your idea. I'm going to write down a few that people suggest and take it from there. Sometimes I just don't have the creative mind that I wish for.