Consultant Bags/Case

mizbizzyb

Does anyone have suggestions on where to start? lol

I am looking to get a case designed (like a suitcase) that has foam insert trays to offer consultants.

I know GCanyon offered their consultants and others have a suitcase (a smaller one close to carry on size) that have the foam insert trays for the products.

Anyone? :confused:

I have been trying to figure out something for my sales rep also.....and haven't come up with much yet. Maybe memory foam would be an idea of sorts so you can change the display around?? Anyway will be watching this thread to see if anyone else has any good ideas as I have racked my brain trying to come up with something also.

Could you possibly make your own? Is there any higher end sytrofoam and make indents for your products and cut to the size of a brief case or suitcase?

Not quite sure what you are looking for but just a suggestion

Styrofoam would not work for me - I wouldn't want the candles to be presented in that fashion.

This was regular grey foam inserts that were in there like trays. The suitcase stayed upright and they opened the front and pulled out the trays for the items they needed.

You're talking the stiffer foam right? I've seen these somewhere ... damn where was it? If I find it (not likely, but if I did) would you make me a case lol!

Oh and where to start -- at the beginning. OK done being a smart ass.

Thinking it was at a packaging place (not the usual candle carrier ones though) where I saw the foam. Wondering if a hobby or michael's would carry the foam.

You're talking the stiffer foam right? I've seen these somewhere ... damn where was it? If I find it (not likely, but if I did) would you make me a case lol!

Oh and where to start -- at the beginning. OK done being a smart ass.

Thinking it was at a packaging place (not the usual candle carrier ones though) where I saw the foam. Wondering if a hobby or michael's would carry the foam.

I don't believe so -I checked a few years back and they didn't. So I gave up.....but now I want to pursue it again.

Now, if you find the place that can make the whole thing and they are not outright expense...I will buy ya one.

I saw your post and decided to do some googling...is this what you are looking for?

http://www.cloudynights.com/item.php?item_id=419

Dawn

That maybe how someone would make it - but that case would be too small. The suitcase would be a little bigger than that and they had different sections you could pull out.

I am not trying to make this thing.....my plate is already full......lmao

I made my own. I got a regular brief case and removed all of the stuff from the inside. I left the pockets that are on the top part of the case. I then bought some foam, you can sometimes get it at autoshops or upholstery shops( they use it to fix seats). You can cut your foam to fit all of your products and then wrap it in some fabric similar to what is on thepockets in the top or if you removed all of the insides, just start over with all new fabric.

I made my own. I got a regular brief case and removed all of the stuff from the inside. I left the pockets that are on the top part of the case. I then bought some foam, you can sometimes get it at autoshops or upholstery shops( they use it to fix seats). You can cut your foam to fit all of your products and then wrap it in some fabric similar to what is on thepockets in the top or if you removed all of the insides, just start over with all new fabric.

Do you have a pic?