Easy B&B ideas for a Girl Scout Troop?

TartAddict

Hi all :)

I'm trying to find a good B&B idea for my daughter's Girl Scout troop's Holiday Bazaar. Last year we did Lava Lip Gloss. They were a HUGE hit and we sold out. I want to do something different this year. The girls are 9 and 10. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd really appreciate it :) Thanks!

D

Thank you guys! I've already planned on doing scented bear keychains, but I like the idea of roll on glitter. We can only charge $2 max for our items, so we need to keep it cheap (guess I should have said that!). Now I just need to hunt down a recipe for the roll on glitter gel :) Thank you!

For the Roll On...

I would use Aloe Vera Gel, and lip and eye safe glitter (since it will inevitably end up on someones fingers and then in their eyes- and would probably work better in a roll on) . I think it stays on the skin better too since it is a smaller size. Should be able to lightly fragrance it with skin safe FO or eo's with no issues.

Or try SAO... just like you were to make a massage oil - only add glitter and put it in a roll on bottle.