Need Select Shades Help, Please

Carrie

I used 1/4 teaspoon of ripe tomato in 1 cup of soap for the swirl and got a nice pink. That's OK. It was Love Spell and it's just fine Pink.

Thanks for the clip idea, e. This is in my new 24 bar mold with slots like a misty creek. Only the slots are narrower so there is no play with the blade and I get straight cuts every time.

The pink swirl is TNC Love Spell and the blue green is OT Bonsai. I used a skewer to swirl the one on the bottom and I'm not very happy with it.

100_0842.jpg

darn, I was hoping to see tomato red!!! really lovely swirlies!!

I have tried a skewer but it's too narrow - I find the handle of my stirring spoon is perfect so I had to go get another. It's round like a dowel.

Love how you used clips for the paper - tape is so iffy when it comes to sticking to freezer paper.

I used 1/4 teaspoon of ripe tomato in 1 cup of soap for the swirl and got a nice pink. That's OK. It was Love Spell and it's just fine Pink.

Thanks for the clip idea, e. This is in my new 24 bar mold with slots like a misty creek. Only the slots are narrower so there is no play with the blade and I get straight cuts every time.

The pink swirl is TNC Love Spell and the blue green is OT Bonsai. I used a skewer to swirl the one on the bottom and I'm not very happy with it.

100_0842.jpg

So far your soap looks great. I use SS all the time and have never been able to get a true red - it always turns pinker than what I want. I hope you have better luck than I do.

How do you like the Bonsai? I love it. It is a very strong FO and can be used at a reduced rate. That scent sticks like glue too!