Tealight and Electric Tart Burners

Anyone know who has the best pricing on the tealight and electric tart burners? I've noticed some of the retail shops selling some VERY VERY pretty electric ceramic burners, the ones with the nice little pour top, looks like the top of a teapot. Where do you find those? I looked at the ones from Levine Gifts, but I still haven't found a great price on the really pretty ceramic ones. I think if I'm going to make any headway in a booth with wax melts, I really must sell the burners too.

Anyone have suggestions?

Also, I have the opportunity to do my first craft fair, It's $75 bucks for a booth and the lady said they have 3 candle vendors coming, only one is local and sells the wax melts. You guys think it's worth it? The fair is for one day and it normally brings in about 8 to 9,000 people.

One more thing about the show... I think the two other ladies that are selling actually make their own candles, but not the tarts. The lady that is selling the wax melts, sells Time and Again melts, they are not homemade! ... THis is my first decision to do a show at all, so I don't know if 3 people selling candles is a lot at one show... I'm all confused! What to do? that is the question?

My hubby does "Memory DVD's" so I think I'm going to share a booth with him and his partner Which will cut my cost and also draw attention to my booth. Don't know if any of you know what a Memory Disk is, but it's basically where you take pictures, like say for a wedding, you would take pictures of the Bride and Groom from Birth to then and do a slideshow to music with them SOOOOO GOOD. ANyways, we would have a TV set up at the booth to show the slideshows and I think that would be something to draw people in!

So :thumbsup: I'm doing my first show next weekend !

I'm in Ellerbe North Carolina, which is basically classified as BFE North Carolina, the backwoods of nowhere. If any of you follow Nascar I'm right by the track in Rockingham, NC that is no longer on the circuit.

As for this guy :tiptoe: Maybe he's a dyslexic Michael Jackson? :laugh2:

Thanks for the pointers you guys :D As always you're the best!

WOW jackelus.com has so REALLY PRETTY burners, do you know if inthe catalog they have the electric ones?

ANd the prices onthe tealight burners at the other site are amazing! GREAT pricing!

I found a few at my dollar tree but boy were they ugly! They were like baby poo green and white. HOping they will get somemore in soon!

THanks for the help again.