C-3 Flakes size - Help C-3 Users

I was ordering my C-3 Nature wax from one company. I ordered the Nature wax from a different company since my current companys prices went up.

I thought that if I ordered from a different company that the wax would be the same since the companys order from cargill and redistribute and not remix it.

Now this new batch I got from the new company, well the flakes are thin a crisp like regular 100% soy.

The company I ordered from before, their C-3 is flakes are thick and more greasy??

Does this wax change like this???? :undecided HELP!!

I am making up a batch now and hoping it burns the same!!

I had the same problem.....I purchased C-3 from 2 distributors locally. The first was thick & greasy and the 2nd was thin & crisp. They burn the same to me.....I like the thin & crisp! I'm going to buy from the 2nd distributor from now on.

WHEW!!! :yay: I hope mine burn the same too!! I am finishing up a fundraiser and I got a little worried when I saw the new boxes of wax..

I am curious why they are so different?? They are supposed to be the same wax, coming from the same main supplier (Cargill) So why the big difference in appearance???

The thin stuff is an older batch of the same wax but it's all the same and burns the same too. I don't know but I think the larger flakes are not greasier, they're just softer and almost transulant. I think this wax is much fresher and melts easier for me. I really don't think they changed anything but the settings on their chipping machine perhaps. I'm loving the new feel of the wax.

I get mine locally and they get it straight from Cargils. They buy ten pallets a month of the C-3 and several hundred pounds of that is me me!:D