FYI on Jackal's Novelty Warmers

TartAddict

Just thought I'd share this. I've ordered a bunch of the Santa tart warmers from Jackal. They were super cute and I figured they'd sell well. WELL....over half of them were broken. The Santa's and the gifts came off. I don't know if it could be glued back on or not, but I emailed Jackal. They're customer service was wonderful, and they agreed to replace the broken warmers. Well they did, with the wrong ones. I received the Witch Halloween warmers...and half of them had the witch broken off. I also received one of the Autumn ones...and the entire fence was broken off. Now I don't even want to sell what I did purchase, I'd hate my customers getting products that very likely would fall apart. Very frustrating. So I thought I'd share with you guys. If you're thinking about purchasing the novelty warmers, think twice.

Nothing personal against Jackal, but these things are junk :(

D

Gosh, I have several of the novelty warmers and haven't had any problems with them. The ones I have are the beach, barbeque, mom's kitchen, and the cafe. I also use the tealight and electric ones without problems.

I'm thinking they've had this happen quite a bit. Same thing. When I called to return them, she said, "Just throw them out, we'll send replacements". I've never had a company say that before! I do use their regular warmers and have not problems with them. I have ordered the cafe, and several other ones and didn't have any breakage...just the holiday themed ones. One other thing, they get REALLY hot underneath the warmer (my electric ones don't). They are a great company, otherwise, and LOL about the lead.