Large Teardrop shaped molds ?

Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody would know where I can purchase these molds ? I have seen these in sizes around 4 inches in height. But I am after the larger ones where the size is 7 inches or taller.

The shape is like a large tear shaped or drop shaped mold.

Help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Robyn :-)

check www.Pourette.com I think they have a plastic one. Don't know how big it is tho.

Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody would know where I can purchase these molds ? I have seen these in sizes around 4 inches in height. But I am after the larger ones where the size is 7 inches or taller.

The shape is like a large tear shaped or drop shaped mold.

Help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Robyn :-)

It's on my website. Under crackle candles if you want to look. I have been using them for years, and they are fine. But.......if you want them to last be sure to put a very small bead of goop (silicone) along the edge...not too much or it will warp the mold making it had to put together (ask me how I know)......They have to stretch the plastic so much that it gets weak there and they will break.....with the goop they last for a long time. Remember that FO's will etch them too. I don't care because I do chunkies that I then crackle so they get smoothed out. Good luck. Donita

http://donitahoyer.com/

PS.....to keep them from leaking....I always use masking tape on the edges, put into a mold stand then use bulldog clips on the edges. I also cut out the tops and wick them like a regular pillar mold. Easier to put chunks in and to poke relief holes.