How Do I wick This (Pic Included)

Ahhhh...you got that from Wally World. This one was a little tricky to wick. I found I got the best burn...and a complete melt pool...by using two LX-14's in J223. I tried using one LX-28 but it took forever to clean up the sides and the scent throw wasn't nearly as strong as when I double wicked it. I made a container using Love Spell and it kicked ass double wicked.

I don't use the parasoy and don't know what PB is but for J223 the 2 lx-14's worked for me. You'll just have to play with the wick sizes until you find one that works for you with your type of wax and weight of the FO your using. Just keep testing the side of the jar and make sure it doesn't get too hot. You should expect to feel some heat on the sides of the jar...if the jar is too hot to touch...then it's too hot and you will need to wick down some. Be sure to test your candles all the way to the bottom, it's the only way to be sure you've got the right wick. I test for a minimum of 4 hours at a time, extinquish them, let them set back up and then burn again. I will occassionally burn them longer than that, because I know other's will power burn them. So it's good to test them at varying intervals.

Thanks Fern, the jar was warm but not to hot, just that the wax had really melted fast and was deep, i really like the look of these jar, but i'm not happy yet! with the way they burn, i let mine burn all the way down too. PB is perfect blend from ky. i think the glass is so thick is why it don't get hot.

Yeah...it's good that the glass is thick and I too like the look of the container. Just keep playing with those wicks and let us know what you decided on. It can help others that may use the same wax as you and have been having difficulty.