Monster Sprays on CNN....

Di_in_AZ

I have been making monster spray but the funniest request I had was when a woman asked me for a "Frog be gone" spray. She said her son was terrified of frogs and thought it would be the perfect thing for him. I made some for her lmao

I guess we can always put anything on a label that the child is afraid of just for that child's peace of mind ;)

What was I supposed to be looking for on that video? I watched the whole lot lol and didn't see anything about monter spray :D

Anjie,x.

It just is an interview with a lady saying how she markets this neat concept of monster spray, which has been on this board and other boards for quite a long time, it is not a new idea. Sorry it does not work for you, I just tried it again and got it. The original story I saw on www.cnn.com

hth

I have been making monster spray but the funniest request I had was when a woman asked me for a "Frog be gone" spray. She said her son was terrified of frogs and thought it would be the perfect thing for him. I made some for her lmao

I guess we can always put anything on a label that the child is afraid of just for that child's peace of mind ;)

I need one of those too! I hate damn frogs/toads. They scare the crap out of me.