Fragrance Oil Central

celicagtca

Anybody deal with Fragrance Oil Central. They took over for A Scent Shop and when you want to order their oils, they email you confirming they received your order and they will invoice you through PayPal and they than fall off the face of the earth. I placed an order over a month ago, got confirmation, they never took anything out of PayPal and now they don't respond to emails. What's up with that? Are they still doing business?

I had ordered from them before and had excellent service! She was very helpful and had great oils! I wonder if your order got lost. I guess we are only human?

One other possibility is that your email addy could be in her spam file?

Just fishing for reasons! I am surprised to hear this! I wish IO could remember her name.. but I would call her!

Her Salty Sea Air is the best, most unique ocean scent! And she has a great Apple Jack N Peel called Northern Star.

Her name is Lynda and I'm surprised this has happened also. She obviously has the info and did contact me through email and said she was going to package it up and ship it out than invoice me through PayPal, but never heard anything after that. Just seems odd so I thought I would mention it here and see if anybody that knows this business could shed some light on the situation.

I just ordered a couple of weeks ago and never had any problem. I would call, maybe your order was misplaced. I sometimes don't get my orders that go through Pay Pal. It's off and on so can't say what the problem is. Now some customers are saying they don't get confirmation from Mal's-e, having that checked out. Hope it works out. This company also has a large Patchouli scent site. Too bad I hate P. but for some of you it might be something you'll want to check out. Looks like it is only for retail.

http://www.patchouligarden.com/info.html

I just ordered a couple of weeks ago and never had any problem. I would call, maybe your order was misplaced. I sometimes don't get my orders that go through Pay Pal. It's off and on so can't say what the problem is. Now some customers are saying they don't get confirmation from Mal's-e, having that checked out. Hope it works out. This company also has a large Patchouli scent site. Too bad I hate P. but for some of you it might be something you'll want to check out. Looks like it is only for retail.

http://www.patchouligarden.com/info.html

Hi Sharon,

I never put my order through PayPal, I actually emailed her the 1st time as one of the oils I wanted wouldn't go through her shopping cart. She confirmed my email stating she would have it packed up and send me an invoice through PayPal and ship it right out. Never heard from her again even after emailing her a couple more times. I'll try calling and see what happens.

Thanks for your info. :)