does anyone use...

SaraScribbles

Time for the stupid question of the day...

Does anyone use "Mals", (come on, I know you do!). I'm wondering, since it's just the shopping cart, can you integrate it into paypal to accept payments? If so, how complicated is the whole setup situation? And can it accept coupon codes and such for sales?

Right now, we're just using paypay, but I'm hoping to find something that will enable us to do sales and specials without having to have the customers call or e-mail thier order to us.

Boy, I hope that makes sense, I'm typing on a cold medicine high, (which means my thinking isn't so great either!);).

Thanks for all the help, and for putting up with me,

Sara

Vicky ~ you're a lifesaver! I've spent the last ummm...4 hours going through and reading info off that site! Thanks bunches.

I think we have "most" of it figured out, but I can't seem to get the html code right for doing the shipping by weight. We have it broken down into 1 lb, 2lbs, 3lbs, 6 lbs, and then everything else, but when I try to figure out how to insert the code to say how much a votive weighs, I can't seem to do it. :cry2: Any suggestions??

I am NOT html literate, so this has been one heck of a learning experience, but so far, I've only pulled out about half my hair--saving the rest for tomorrow.

Thanks to those of you that have helped, you've been great! TIA to those who are willing to help with this new question.

Sara

Hey Vicky,

No problem, we went a different way and just broke it up into 2 sections, (anything under $16.00=$3.85, $16.01-$50=$7.70, over $50.00 free). And I had troubel with that, but found a lifesaver on the Mals forum so I'm well on my way, have done 137 buttons and have about 15 left to go.

Thanks again for you help yesterday, that site you gave me helped a ton!

Hugs,

Sara