Thinking of selling my goods online

LadyNiya

Hello everyone;

I'm thinking of selling my soaps and lotions online locally since I have to stay home with the children now. I was wondering is oscommerce a good way to do it or should I just get the site and design it myself, i'm not really up to date with all the new cgi/perl/php and other stuff they have, so its all greek to me. I need something simple *for a dummy basically* and work it out that way. what are some of your thoughts on this? :confused:

If you want something simple, maybe you should consider PayPal. Their shopping carts are very user freindly and simple to set up. If you have never been to their site before, check it out it is very informative for people with no tech skills. HTH

Don

Or if you want something simple and quick, you could go with www.ecrater.com. The best way is to purchase your own domain name and then have it link to your store that way.

Otherwise OSCommercise is always another option but I found it annoying to work with (same with ZenCart) and I know a little web programming.

Good luck!

LadyNiya,

You can also try Wahmshoppes.com

They are geared toward Work at home moms! The $7 per month hosting fee includes the shopping cart. There are many designers that create templates and install them into your wahmshoppes store. All you have to do is add your prodcut images, categories, and products! No HTML knowledge needed :D