Pumpkin Souffle & Tins

Has anyone else had a reaction in tins with this fo? I opened up a tin that I made about a month ago and all around the edges is a pink rim. I don't dye my candles so the color is coming from the fo reacting to the sides of the tin.

This is the first fo I've had this happen with in a tin. :(:confused:

I've not used that FO but I have had it happen with a Berry Bubblegum tin. It got worse with age but burned really well, however I really don't like the FO so it won't be a problem in future.

I've had strong vanilla's & FO's with vanilla in rusting wick sustainers so I'm guessing the pumpkin souffle has a bit of vanilla in it too.

No clue as to what to do to stop it happening tho.

Sally.

It's not on the tin, the wax actually changed color around the edges. The only thing different I use is fo, so it can't be the wax or the tin. So far, this is the only scent that has done this. It's almost like a reverse frost issue...but...no color added. It still smells great so I'm sure it will be fine, but I don't think I would sell one that looks like this. I poured a wickless tin in the same fo last night just to see if the same thing happens again. This is one of my fast moving fo's so I was hoping to be able to put it in tins as well.