wick sizing and wick aides

As I wrote previously, I use the bow ties and find them very easy to use and helpful.

Without knowing the kind of soy wax and additives and inside jar dimensions, no one can really recommend a wick with any reasonable accuracy.

http://www.wickit.net/index.html]WickIt has a great reference chart - simply click on one of the wicks that interest you to locate it. Is you search the forums, you may find more information there as well.

You will have to do your own testing to discover what works best for you in your wax, with the additive you choose to use, using the melting/pouring temperatures that you use, with the FOs that you use. No two handmade candles are the same! Testing is something that never ends.

Good luck! :)

As I wrote previously, I use the bow ties and find them very easy to use and helpful.

Without knowing the kind of soy wax and additives and inside jar dimensions, no one can really recommend a wick with any reasonable accuracy.

WickIt has a great reference chart - simply click on one of the wicks that interest you to locate it. If you search the forums for information on wicking choices and the wicksetter, you may find more information there as well.

You will have to do your own testing to discover what works best for you in your wax, with the additive you choose to use, using the melting/pouring temperatures that you use, with the FOs that you use. No two handmade candles are the same! Testing is something that never ends.

Good luck! :)