Reed diffuser base and reeds

Blest2BAmerican

I am currently using Lebermuth's base and reeds that are also sold at ICS and LOVE them. From my searching for the best price, I found ICS to be the least expensive and I have had nothing but good results with it. Just my :2cents:

Thanks for responding. I must be over looking the reed difuser base. Can you tell me where to find it on their site? Thanks.

I am using the ICS products as well and they appear to be of good quality. Have not tried the chemistry store but the enhanced base is certainly less expensive. Indiana candle is a www.candlesupply.us. Erin I have posted on here recently regarding some of my testing which has been with some mixed results thus far. I am using MC and ICS for my FO.... Can you share some of your successful ratios/results with scents from those suppliers with this base and reeds. Also according to ICS Lebermuth has several bases?? so are you getting it from them direct or ICS. Think you indicated ICS. Thanks