Mini grubby loaf packaging question

ShelleyBean

I hope this is in the right place.

I'm finally about to break out the grubby loaf mold I have had for a year (I know I know, bad Shelley) and start playing with it. It's a single silicone mold. My question, once I get the wicking down and testing of course, how do you guys that make these package them? I know I could wrap some nice saran type wrap around them, make them look real, but where or how do the customers burn them exactly? I have been looking for maybe some disposable mini loaf pans, but the only ones I can find by searching were all still way too big for such a small loaf. My mold makes a 3.5" x 2", 4 oz candle. Any ideas?

I don't make these, but I have bought them from a seller that's always at the Craftsmen's shows in Myrtle Beach. The ones I've gotten are the same size you're talking about and packaged on a fluted rusty tin plate. The loaf and plate was wrapped in cello and had a thin strip of homespun tied around it. The presentation was adorable, and I bought several to give as gifts.

I don't make these, but I have bought them from a seller that's always at the Craftsmen's shows in Myrtle Beach. The ones I've gotten are the same size you're talking about and packaged on a fluted rusty tin plate. The loaf and plate was wrapped in cello and had a thin strip of homespun tied around it. The presentation was adorable, and I bought several to give as gifts.

That sounds really cute, thank you for the input. :smiley2: