Any reviews on Lavender Martini

MaggieMay

Has anyone tried the Lavender Martini from Fragrance Oil Heaven..heres the description...I am wondering if its good in B&B products..its sounds so Spa ish to me...

NEW Trendy - Upscale - Spa-like scent!! Will make you scream WOWZERS!! The newest of martinis!! Mix lavender with vodka...add a dash of sage and basil!! This scent is then kissed with white musk and a soft woody base.

Thanks

Hugs Maggie

I have to say...I've never sold as much of a New Oil in one week as I have this one!! It's definitely one that is wonderful...every time I pour it I love it more and more :)

I hope to see reviews on this one from everyone that has received it :)

Carrie...my phone number is on my site - 2 times :) ... also check your private messages :)

Thanks!

Kim

I got 8oz. coming in soon... I seen this oil last week when I was browsing FOH... and I just HAD to get it. Just the name itself perked my curiosity. LOL I plan on CP'ing it... so I'll let you guys know the results as soon as I complete it. :D

I just got my 2 oz sample with my last order. Wow, it smells amazing oob.

It reminds me of Lime Basil Mandarin...yet different somehow...stronger, maybe....I don't know....but it's that type of smell. I looked at the sight to see ingredients....maybe it's a lavender basil mandarin

I would call it a clean masculine scent.

I would be afraid to order anything that smelled like vodka...but I dont smell booze at all.

I will make tarts at 10%, igi 4786, and post results soon.

Eve

I just got my 2 oz sample with my last order. Wow, it smells amazing oob.

It reminds me of Lime Basil Mandarin...yet different somehow...stronger, maybe....I don't know....but it's that type of smell. I looked at the sight to see ingredients....maybe it's a lavender basil mandarin

I would call it a clean masculine scent.

I would be afraid to order anything that smelled like vodka...but I dont smell booze at all.

I will make tarts at 10%, igi 4786, and post results soon.

Eve

ok cool I know what LBM smells like so that helps out :smiley2:

I got mine in today. I haven't CP'ed it yet. IMO...it's a light scent. I'm afraid the scent will fade. Then maybe not. I'll just have to try and see. I did try it in M&P... and it smells "ooh la la" :naughty:

Same in body cream. Smells wonderful.