UPS website quotes

Brenda (OH)

I get so angry at the UPS website :angry2:

More than once I have gotten shipping quotes from the website only to find out that the actual shipping charges are much higher when I log in to print and pay for the label. I don't like to make up shipping labels until I know payment is in my paypal account and more often than not I end up screwing myself. Sorry just venting here on my end . . .:tiptoe:

I just hat ups period! I called to get a shipping qoute for 5 cases of wax to be shipped about 60 miles from me. They wanted $198 to ship it. I told them for $200 I would deliver it myself. So for giggles I called back an hour later. Gave them all the same information it was about $106 to ship the same 5 cases of wax going to the same place. Geeze for $106 I could still deliver it cheaper.

I actually have had great luck with DHL. So I use them whenever possible. They only thing is I don't believe that they have hundred weight discounts.

More than once I have gotten shipping quotes from the website only to find out that the actual shipping charges are much higher when I log in to print and pay for the label.. . .:tiptoe:

Just happened again on Saturday to me...

$2.50 more than quoted after I logged in to print it out....

:tongue2: I feel your frustration!!!

More than once I have gotten shipping quotes from the website only to find out that the actual shipping charges are much higher when I log in to print and pay for the label. I don't like to make up shipping labels until I know payment is in my paypal account and more often than not I end up screwing myself. Sorry just venting here on my end . . .:tiptoe:

You should tell UPS! They have a Customer Service form - COMPLAIN!! That's the only way things change!!:D