Soap, Soap, Soap

DeJae

Well I found some time to make some soaps and wanted to share.

The ones that you see that looks bright pink/purple aren't really that bright, I think I had to much lighting. It was suppose to be more red as the fragrances is Mac Apple and is making me fruit hungry! It came out actually more like a dusty pink.

Either my camera sucks @ $400.00 or my monitor does. I think it needs calibrating but don't know how to, not yet anyway!

Next to them is Pineapple Pearadise but it started to seize a bit, so the swirls failed and I didn't make the yellow, deep enough...but smells like really strong tropical juicy pineapples with a background of Pears

Last one, that is still in the mold is Wildoats and Honey. BOY, I tell you, I thought I loved my OMH, this has got it all over it.....It is a little more yellowish/Orange in the picture but it is actually like a spiced apricot color

Well, that is it for now! Will show the cut Wildoats and Honey when ready to cut.

post-7601-13945843444_thumb.jpg

post-7601-139458434443_thumb.jpg

I can't load the pictures for some reason, but from the thumbnails... looking good! I really like the swirls of the Mac Apple.

me either!

Even though you said that the mac. isn't really that color, I LOVE the color it's showing up-fuschia, I wanna make THAT color!

Very nice soaps