BCN FO's

Laura L

OK, pardon me while I whine a little. I have been making candles for almost eight years now. I have done what worked and my candles were great and sold well. I never had to do a lot of research and never really changed much besides fragrance offerings. The majority of my product I have always purchased from either BCN or NG.

So, I decided to change wax and jars this fall and have been testing since early August.....here it is end of September and I am just so confused, not to mention losing out on business. So, I think that today I finally made a decision on what wax I am going to switch to. I go to look at fragrances to purchase along with my wax and BCN has all these different brands now. That is great, right? Except I am confused about which brand to try. Help! I have always been happy with BCN's regular fragrance oil line, maybe I should just stick with that. Any advice?

Carole, you are the best! Thanks for your advice. You have helped me on more than one occasion and I appreciate it. I too have always been happy with BCN's regular fragrances. I think that I am just overwelmed right now with everything I have been reading and that there are just so many choicesl

Have a good day!

Laura

I agree. I love BCN's regular fo's in EZsoy. I was less than impressed with a few WYW oils I tried. They were okay, not worth the extra money though. I have had good luck with the BNL fo's I've tried, but then again I've only tried a handful of their oils. Good luck with your testing.

I agree. I love BCN's regular fo's in EZsoy. I was less than impressed with a few WYW oils I tried. They were okay, not worth the extra money though. I have had good luck with the BNL fo's I've tried, but then again I've only tried a handful of their oils. Good luck with your testing.

Same here, wasn't really impressed with the WYW oils in ezsoy.

I get hung up easy on fo's with flashy names....here is what caught my eye with BNL.

Cotton Blossom

Lavendar Basil

Persimmon Spice

Warm Apple Pie

I am going to use straight J223. By the way, I normally use BCNs Hot Apple Pie but the review on BNLs Warm Apple Pie was so good I thought I might try it. Is BNLs Warm Apple Pie worth the extra money?

Laura

I get hung up easy on fo's with flashy names....here is what caught my eye with BNL.

Cotton Blossom

Lavendar Basil

Persimmon Spice

Warm Apple Pie

I am going to use straight J223. By the way, I normally use BCNs Hot Apple Pie but the review on BNLs Warm Apple Pie was so good I thought I might try it. Is BNLs Warm Apple Pie worth the extra money?

Laura

I like BNL's WAP better, but both are good. all of these will throw great in paraffin. i really like the lavender basil, and the cotton blossom gets great revues. i haven't tried persimmon spice, and i can't remember how it smelled after smelling every sniffie they had on display,lol.

Thanks! I just placed my order yesterday. For the BNL scents I ordered Persimmon Spice, Olive Blossom, Pomegranate & Anise and Hayride. I am anxious to try them. I always use 1.5 ounces per pound so that is good to know about the Persimmon Spice.

Laura