WSP Essential Oil Blends

MochaMama

I have been ordering from WSP for the last year, and I just discovered this section.

Has anyone ever tried these EO blends? I know some of them are mixed with a carrier oil, but it seems like most of the reviews on the site are pretty favorable.

I was going to use them in MP soap and my whipped butter mix.

I have the Madagascar and really like it! It turned my M&P soap slightly brown. Body butter is a great idea!

I also have Bladderwrack. I like it but DB didn't like it so much, and he is more into EOs than I could ever be.

glad to hear positive feedback on the madasgar. it took me a while when i place my order on which two to settle on.

I just received my order, but other things intervened this weekend and I couldnt do any testing:cry2: !! I have lavender, travel, euphoria and sensuality.

I can't wait to try them in my body butters and soap - hopefully I'll have the time this week.

I'm even more eager to try them now that I've heard the great reveiws.

I finally had the chance to make a massage oil of avocado, canola and olive oil and used the "Euphoria" blend. What a great smell and how little you have to use to get a strong scent. The massage oil worked great and soaked right into the skin after a few minutes of massage - no oily residue.

I can't say enough about this EO blend. I love the fact that you have to use so little to get a strong effect.

Highly recommended!