Could anyone PLEASE help recommend?

Hi,

I have been making 100% soy candles for about 2 1/2 years now and have never colored them. I have a customer that placed a large order and would like them pink. I was wondering if anyone could recommend where I could get pink dye. Are dye chips better than liquid dye. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Thankyou!!

Michele

I agree with the liquid dye. I had an order for some pink wickless tins and scented in pink sugar, I did like mentioned above, put a little in, take some out onto my wax paper and let it set up a bit, and see if it was dark enough. It doesnt take much at all to get pink from the red dye.

Thanks so much for the help!! I had bought some liquid dye a while ago off ebay and tried it but the pink faded really bad, I knew that would happen if they were in the sun, but I had them in a dark closet and it still happened, is that normal? I didn't know if the dye was just kinda cheap or if they fade whether they are in the sun or not!! Thankyou again.

Michele