Aroma Ornies - problem, how do you.....

thanks for the ideas folks.

I'll definately coat with oil next time.

I ended up cutting around the outer edge of the cookie cutter with very sharp scissors, and managed to push a bit upwards, and the rest eventually followed.

I tried pulling the cutter outwards but it wouldn't budge.

Right, got all my cutters now, just need some liquid dye.

So I bought the beads a while ago and got a couple cutters,etc

tonight I took 4 different FO's and put an ounce in a cup and added a few drops of dye and then 4 ounces of the beads

have been shaking every time I walk by as one prior email had stated

som of the FO is just sitting at the bottom

is it going to eventually get absorbed?

Should i have the lids off or on?

I have them on now!!

I did candy corn, pumpkin pie, christmas past-or something, and coconut lime verbeena

temp has dropped below 100 recently and am ready for winter

oh yeah-we don't get those here!!!

I will be at work from 4 am until about noon tomorrow and sleeping before then-so they will not be shaken for a bit-is that okay??

I am excited for the end product!!

Hopefuylly, the FO in the bottom will get absorbed. Some FO's get sucked up in a couple of hours, some take a week. There are some that I add more beads to after a couple of days. Eventually, the beads will absorb all the FO and when they do they will no longer stick to the side of the jar.

Definately leave the lids on - otherwise when you shake you will have beads all over your house. :D

Not shaking them while you are sleeping or at work is fine. They are beads, not a baby. :wink2:

I have only had one FO completely lump the beads. Most of them sit there patiently waiting for me to shake them again and they behave in the meantime!

I make LOTS of these.:D Some of the fragrances can take up to 2 weeks to fully absorb. I shake them really well when I first add the scent and dye. Then, when I shake them again, I put the jar upside down; next shake, right side up, and so on. When I bake them, 2-5 minutes is all that's needed for the bumpy lookp; 5-7 for the totally clear look. I take the cookie sheet out and let set for 2-3 minutes. Then I can pick the cutter off the sheet easily, and just press them out. No pam or spray needed. I usually make them while making candles, so I'm there and can check on every step easily. You shouldn't have any problems getting them out this way.