Frosting...

click on the search button above and put in frosting, I am willing to bet you get tons of threads

Oh my goodness, how simple was that? Sheesh, if I scrolled up high enough, I just might have seen that "search" button. I think my brain was replaced with a large chunk of wax....thank you!:o

Oh my goodness, how simple was that? Sheesh, if I scrolled up high enough, I just might have seen that "search" button. I think my brain was replaced with a large chunk of wax....thank you!:o

Happens to me all the time... ;)

The issues that I have are candles that I've poured and let sit for weeks on end... they tend to frost... depending on the color (red, green, brown, black, even white eventually)...

Keep your storage room warm if possible (gonna be kinda hard being that I live in an 1800 farm house now)... I'm getting space heaters though. I'm worried about the fire hazard- my ex is a firefighter and an EMT and I know if he were still here, he wouldn't allow space heaters... but I digress.

Warmth and stability are best when it comes to soy & frosting. I'm hoping my candles sell at my craft fair on Saturday so I don't have to deal with it. So far so good. C3 seems to be pretty good at not frosting, as long as no heavy dyes are added...

Violet

Happens to me all the time... ;)

The issues that I have are candles that I've poured and let sit for weeks on end... they tend to frost... depending on the color (red, green, brown, black, even white eventually)...

Keep your storage room warm if possible (gonna be kinda hard being that I live in an 1800 farm house now)... I'm getting space heaters though. I'm worried about the fire hazard- my ex is a firefighter and an EMT and I know if he were still here, he wouldn't allow space heaters... but I digress.

Warmth and stability are best when it comes to soy & frosting. I'm hoping my candles sell at my craft fair on Saturday so I don't have to deal with it. So far so good. C3 seems to be pretty good at not frosting, as long as no heavy dyes are added...

Violet

Violet,

I've noticed the same thing about my candles that have sat around for a few weeks too! I rent booth space at a local craft boutique and when I check in periodically, my pretty candles are frosted as well.

Good luck at your fair on Saturday!! I had my first fair last Saturday and while the weather report said the high would only be 83 degrees, it shot up over 90 degrees by noon. (see my post and pics under the title of "A Shoulder To Cry On"). Sadly, my candles were trashed by the sun and heat. My wish for you is that you have a great time and sell lots of candles!:D