Cinnamon Apple Peach tarts - what color?

I'm back to starting small - while I test my zillionth bayberry votive (maybe that FO is just challenging?) I'm moving on to tarts fragranced with Tony's Cinnamon Apple Peach - which to me smells just like an apple-peach cobbler would.

But what color to make the tarts???

I'm back to starting small - while I test my zillionth bayberry votive (maybe that FO is just challenging?) I'm moving on to tarts fragranced with Tony's Cinnamon Apple Peach - which to me smells just like an apple-peach cobbler would.

But what color to make the tarts???

I would go with a peach color and add a sprinkle of cinnamon for your tarts. JMHO. Hope it helps!

I would lean more towards an orangey or dk peach OR light or orangey or peachy tan, lol. I know there is a tendency to want to incorporate the 'apple' part with some red but in an apple cobbler you only see the white of the apple, right? And the best apple cobblers are made with green apples anyways. :smiley2: Maybe try a layering technique, just add everything but the color, take out half the wax and make one half a peachy/orange color and the other a pale lt green color. If you have any peach or apple or apple slice embed molds that would be so cute to add to the top of a regular tart. Sounds like fun to me- but i'll let you do the experimenting.:D Cant wait to see how it turns out.