bath and facial teas

Tasha

I am just a chatter box tonight with a lot of questions. I did a spa party last night and my feedback is great. I would like to know does anyone use or make facial or bath teas and how do your customers feel about the product. The facial tea is the only product that I carry that can be used for the face. If someone has an allergic reaction I don't want them saying I broke out thier face. It also does not have to be applied directly to the skin and I use natural dried herbs and flowers. I also gave them an ingredient list and advised that if they know or even think they were allergic to any thing listed not to buy it.

I make bath teas and they sell great, mostly in the winter months around here. I make mine with dead sea salt, some powdered milks, herbs and different EO's. My best seller is one for sinus/colds with menthol crystals, eucalyptus EO and peppermint leaves added to the other ingredients. I use the large tea bags and just tell people to throw it under the running bath water, let it steep and enjoy!! :cool2: I get $3.00 to $4.00 each, depending on the EO's used.

I use only botanicals in my bath teas (they can also be used as sachets) and typically sell out pretty fast, especially in winter. Just toss the teabag under running water, steep and then gently squeeze out the water to use again until all the scent is gone.