Banner Sign Maker

idahospud

I am looking for a vinyl banner, for my business. I had one made from someone on ebay, but now can't seem to locate him anymore, and of course I forgot the name. Any suggestions would be helpful. Would like to use my own logo on this also. :)

• 7 years later...

Logo and sign are the big and important things to grow any business. So logo and sign should be very effective. In my opinion you should make your own logo according to your business aspects. You can get complete information from ashmoresign website.

Edited by volf

Guys take a closer look at your local sign makers I have dealt with a few local people not only do I get great banners they work hard to make sure you get what you need not just what you think you want. A lot of then will have suggestion on placement and wording. I have also used signbar in the past and they treat you right.

Logo and sign are the big and important things to grow any business. So logo and sign should be very effective. In my opinion you should make your own logo according to your business aspects. You can get complete information from ashmoresign website.

br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}