Do I charge extra for these?

I'm making some firestarters. I loaded up a pitcher with sawdust from under my husband's table saw.

I'm layering, dust, wax, dust, etc.

I noticed some black lumps and thought it was possibly pieces of stained wood, so I kept adding that too.

On closer inspection I think it's - RACOON DOOKEY!!!!!

So what say you? Do I charge more or what?!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I touched it with my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have one laid out on a napkin. When my husband gets home I will inform him to inspect it and don't eat it. It is not a Tootsie Roll, for Heaven's Sake!!!! The man will eat anything that is not nailed down!!!

God help us!

Oh that's nasty! But at least you have a sense of humor about it! LOL

I hope you hadn't added your wax to it. ??

Yes, Ma'am, I sure as shootin' did? I figure if these men can hunt deer and never bath for the whole week, then why do they care if Racoon Dookey is in their fire? Right?

So, what do I call them now?

:laugh2:

Okay, after the second one, I figured out it wasn't wood and threw the rest away.

EXCEPT for that one my husband has to inspect. I'm sure we don't have rats that big. Good Lord! If we do, I'm movin'!!!! With or without him!!!

Hahahahah! The NERVE of those raccoons! Good thing you got suspicious of the lumps before you decided to sell them.. it would suck to have a customer point that out to ya huh? ;)

But, think of the money wasted! How would they know by the time it burned? That's all I'm saying.

:laugh2::laugh2:

I would think you could package it as 'All Natural' Fire starters or 'Homegrown' Firestarters....HeHeHe!!!!! Not as bad as my dog bringing the Geese droppings and setting them on the porch by the door. I thought they were tiny pinecones but no they were dark chocolate colored poopies. I thought how cute, the dog was bringing me a pinecone... I swear after 40 I can't see anything... so after getting a closer inspection I noticed they weren't pinecones....Yuck!!!!

I would think you could package it as 'All Natural' Fire starters or 'Homegrown' Firestarters....HeHeHe!!!!! Not as bad as my dog bringing the Geese droppings and setting them on the porch by the door. I thought they were tiny pinecones but no they were dark chocolate colored poopies. I thought how cute, the dog was bringing me a pinecone... I swear after 40 I can't see anything... so after getting a closer inspection I noticed they weren't pinecones....Yuck!!!!

Homegrown Firestarters.

I better go with Natural Firestarters. They might question the homegrown. Then they would wonder if the Raccoon didn't show up where...Oh, never mind.

Isn't your dog just sweet?! Bringing you a present.

Dark Chocolate.......Hmmmmm......You could make yours look like Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! Think about it! Saves you time on melting, dying, scenting, and pouring in the mold for chocolate chips!!!

Isn't God good?!!! All this nature!!!!! Gotta love it!

Well, my hubby is about to arrive. Better get his supper and lay out that little Dookey for review.

Should I show him before or after he eats?

BEFORE!!!!! hehehehehehehehe! I am totally wicked!!!!!!